Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!



                     HAPPY  Valentine's Day!




I created this Valentine's day post with the intention of working on bringing back Ryan and Poppy and all of the gang with some new members. Right now Ryan and Poppy are relaxing in their living room with a French pastry Ryan has created and some champagne and are cuddling on the sofa. 

Diorama:

I created/made the crate sofa, pillows, and coffee table . I also made the pastry, and books on the table. The posters are clip art printies glued to cardboard and taped onto the wall behind the dolls. The lamp is one of those dollar store scent/votive things that I emptied of the scent and washed and cleaned, and voila!- instant lamp. The globe is a dollhouse miniature and the flowers were purchased from a Japanese artist I buy from at a show that comes here to Virginia every year, she makes cold porcelain flowers in all shapes and scales. The two pots of plants are from Michael's. the rug is a dollhouse miniature and so is the cat. 
Poppy- Pillow Talk Poppy Parker Fashion- Barbie fashion pak, shoes, Poppy Parker heels
Ryan- Hunger Games Peta Fashion- newest Ken fashion Pak

4 comments:

Cindi Mortensen said...

Hi Lisa!
Love the diorama! Happy Valentine's Day to you too! :-)

Lisa Neault said...

THANK YOU Cindi!

Phyllis said...

Oh, I do hope you bring back these characters and start writing your photostories again! I know it is a lot of work, but the stories are so much fun to read and to see the photos. I always seem to get vested in the characters and wonder what happens to them!

Lisa Neault said...

Phyllis, me too! I love Miranda's stories, and Roville, and Jatman, and Phil Buford's stories too. All of these inspire me so much, though I would never be so good as them. My little crew is a mix of Buffy the vampire slayer/ The Archies/ and Scooby an the gang, lol. That's what they remind me of, with a mix of the movie Valley Girl thrown in for good measure. When I write the stories, it's really hard for me, to think like the current day and age, I think like I'm still a still an 80's teenager..which is funny, I think. I guess that's why I enjoy the show The Goldbergs so much.

I have wanted for a long time to do a wedding, reception, church, the whole thing, for Poppy and Ryan and was collecting clothes, etc. Maybe I can begin to slowly work on the script again. My real life really got in the way for several years.