Monday, January 1, 2018

Welcome 2018!

Welcome to the New Year of 2018! 

As promised I have dolls that haven't been shown here yet. So I dug this little beauty out from when I purchased her from my friend Leslie who attended the Fashion Fairytale Convention in October. I had purchased Rainbow Poppy from her but I also got to purchase one of the Style Lab Poppys from her as well. 







She is lovely isn't she? These Style Lab Poppy Parkers had high heel feet. 

Her dress is by Monaedolly on Ebay 
Stole is from Starlight Poppy
Shoes are from Concerto in M Agnes Von Weiss

I am not sure Monaedolly may still be selling these gowns on Ebay any more, you may want to try Etsy in a search for her. At one time she was also making them for Tonner, and BJD's, now it seems she is only making Lati bjd's and Blythe clothing and no more evening gowns. My friends Karon and Sandra and I were mad for her evening gowns and would buy them as they ran about $25-35 each and were very good quality and less expensive than some of the artists. 

All for now, and one more picture of this lovely wishing you a Happy New year in 2018!


Enjoy!
Lisa

2 comments:

Ingi said...

She is really lovely and what a stunning dress!

Lisa Neault said...

thank you Ingi!