Saturday, December 16, 2017

Countdown to Christmas...Day 16

Countdown to Christmas continues with our Silkstone Saga. Today's choice is 
Mad Men Joan Holloway Silkstone Barbie   I have all of these dolls, but finding them in the bins were tough.  I really didn't know how many dolls I have/had until I began going through my dollroom and picking out which dolls I was going to photograph for this blogging adventure and planning it. To say I am a doll hoarder is putting it mildly, lol. 



Enjoy!

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Another beautiful Silkie! I laughed when I read about how you didn't realized how many dolls you had until your started going through them for photographs. I am experiencing that same feeling as I go through stuff as I rearranging things for my dedicated doll room. I gave away 135 dolls to charity for Christmas and I still haven't even made a dent in my "supply" of dolls yet!

Lisa Neault said...

Yes, it is funny isn't it? I didn't consider myself a 'hoarder' of dolls until I had to move dolls I still had in boxes in my living room when I wanted to decorate my trees for that room and the dining room. I had nowhere in the dollroom to move my fashion royalty dolls in boxes and out of boxes. So now they are in my spare bedroom which acts as my ebay storeroom on what was my photo table this month. lol. So where the dolls are being photographed are an antique table in the dining room.
And I haven't even made a dent in Barbie yet or even begun to go through the Fashion Royalty dolls yet!