Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Countdown to Christmas...Day 13

Countdown to Christmas continues with our Silkstone Saga of dolls . Next in our line up is The Artist Barbie doll who came out in 2007 or maybe 2008. I cannot remember it may have been 2009. I do know she was a Japan exclusive. She came out the same year as Shopgirl, who I missed out on and wanted very badly. 

I have always kept this beauty in her outfit. Alot of my silkies are kept in their stock outfits. It's rare that I undress them. 





She's so exquisite. More to come tomorrow!

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Oh, I love this one! I do have some Silkies too, and I also tend to leave them in their original clothes.

Lisa Neault said...

She was a hard one to acquire when I first began collecting, because she was an exclusive from Japan, but she was for sale on the Barbie Collector website. For some reason she wasn't as popular as Shopgirl, who I missed out on and sold out. Shopgirl is one of the ones I am attempting to try to add to my collection.