Monday, December 11, 2017

Countdown to Christmas...Day 10

As usual, I am running behind and missed posting Day 10 yesterday so there will be two posts today. 

Today is 1999 Barbie Special collector Edition Angel of Peace . 

I purchased this doll recently at the doll show new in the box for a mere $5 so I did not feel guilty about de-boxing her. I intended to put her on my mantel for Christmas when I saw her, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with her. She is so lovely. My side goal has been to collect the Barbie Angels since I only started collecting in 2006 and missed out on the late 1990's angels. Mattel was at its height then. 






Right now I don't have a picture of her for some reason on my phone on the decorated mantel. I will get a pic of that mantel with the greenery and ornaments later and come back here and post it later. I will have to take more pics of another Angel to add to today's 12/11 post. 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Oh, she is pretty! Great deal you got on her too!