Saturday, December 9, 2017

Countdown to Christmas ...Day 8

I am doing two posts this morning as yesterday on Friday I forgot to do my Countdown to Christmas post. I had alot to do in preparation before it began to snow and it totally slipped my mind! So today's two posts will deal with my two versions will be about Lady Tremaine. 

The first one is the very popular in the lime green ballgown. Her face sculpt is wonderful and I purchased several dolls of this one. 







I currently have one that has been re-bodied and am planning another one to be re-bodied to be customized versions of Queen Elizabeth l based on the movie Elizabeth. I loved that movie and the costumes. I am in the process of having a friend re-root her as I want to do the coronation costume, the Armada armour, and a young Elizabeth as well. Tudor history is one of my favorite times in history and this line of customs is one my bucket list. 
Onto my next Lady Tremaine!

2 comments:

Ms. Leo said...

I have been wanted this doll for a while! I hope to get her in 2018! Great review!

Lisa Neault said...

thank you Ms. Leo! I hope you get her- she is a great doll. I will try and share my re-bodied version of this doll soon. I have rebodied her on a Fashion Royalty body, but I also play to put another one of her on a Japan skin tone Poppy Body too.