Friday, April 28, 2017

Birthday Celebrations...Loot! Day#2

Today started out normal enough, but then got hectic as the day wore on. Maybe because it got hot! Today was our first really hot day- it has rained all week. 

Day #2 of the Birthday week-end celebrations and some of my loot or booty has come home.  Champagne Poppy arrived and she is beautiful. I will try and de-box her tonight. 

First let's take a look at ALL of the loot assembled. 




Not the best picture of her...


Ever since I have seen clips of this movie, I have wanted it so bad. Now I want the dolls by Mattel. 


Have been waiting for this book to go on sale too...



And the Barbie Target sneakers!  Someone listed a link for them on theBarbie Collector board, so I just had to have a pair. Only now Target has them in the clearance aisle, but they are not on sale. They run $22.99

Target Barbie Sneakers   

You can order them online too. 

I will get more pics of Champagne Poppy later. I also purchased a cupcake pan, and some cake mixed with icing, as I am undecided what type of cake I want. I loved the strawberry cake at Easter, but might have both a cake and cupcakes this time around. We'll see.  More bacchanalia celebrations pics this weekend....
Lisa

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Looks like you are enjoying your birthday weekend celebration! Happy Birthday again!

Lisa Neault said...

Thanks Phyllis!