Saturday, September 17, 2016

Powder Puff Poppy Parker

I have been away from the blogging world, too much family stuff going on right now.  I have missed my dolls!! I have had this beauty and Ooh La La! Poppy for a while now, over a month and have had no time to play. Yesterday I took some photos and had time to concentrate and get the diorama just like I wanted. 

A few years ago I built and created this bed one rainy weekend from scraps but never had the proper doll to display it as I wanted. I've never built the proper bedroom setting for it either. Now I have the doll, so I might be on a mission. She is so matchy-matchy with the bed. 

Enjoy the pics!








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello I already had to send you a message I search PODWER PUFF POPPY PARKER sell you always I have a lot of difficulty to find to finish my collection France thank you for your answer in advance