Saturday, August 13, 2016

2nd W Club Gift Exclusive for 2016- Sister Moguls Agnes & Giselle together!



Sister Moguls, the W Club's 2016 2nd exclusive is a fabulous exclusive that has been unveiled and I have been too slow in blogging about.  It is a giftset that comes in a fabulous trunk, with a new feature, a double stand. 



















Item # 91402
Sister Moguls
Agnes Von Weiss™ and Giselle Diefendorf™ Duo-Doll Gift Set
The Fashion Royalty Collection
2016 W Club Exclusive
Limited Edition Size: TBA 
Estimated Ship Date: Late 2016


Doll Tech Specs:
Head Sculpt: Agnes Von Weiss™ and Giselle Diefendorf™
Body Type: FR2013 (Agnes) and NU. Face 2.0 (Giselle)
Quick Switch Feature: No
Skin Tone: Cream (Agnes) and Japan (Giselle)
Hair Color: Pale Blond (Both Dolls)
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand Applied


The dolls are amazing and seem to be inspired by previous fashions from yesteryear. I adore the trunks, and still haven't deboxed my Elyse in her trunk. If I could afford it I would buy another Elyse with the trunk and accessories to debox and carry about, they are so like the old fashioned petite pandores of the 1800's, the elite French fashion dolls made in Paris by Francois Gaultier and Jumeau, with carrying trunks.  The W club , has my money when they do dolls like this, lol. I can't resist. 

****Today is the W Club's On-Line chat event with the unveiling of the new line of dolls.  I am on the fence about ordering the online event dolls, so she will have to be over the top and will absolutely have to have a trunk if I do put down a deposit.  The last few online event dolls I have ended up selling, so  I am hoping to be good and not order today, lol. 

No comments: