Friday, May 20, 2016

A Fairy in the Garden...

I let a fairy out to let play in my garden today...


I took my Fairyland Realpuki Soso, Wren out for some photo ops today since it had the perfect light, the Irises in the front yard had bloomed, and I was feeling better. My lithotripsy went well, and I had two full days almost pain free. No stones have passed yet, but I'm hopeful. 

Posing these little four inch dolls is precarious at best. They are ball joined dolls and their hands are magnetized so the hands can come off at the slip off a wink. Add to that a wig that can come off too. Very difficult to pose. Their feet luckily can be posed onto a metal disc if you wish them to stand as they have magnets in their feet, BUT, sometimes you don't always wish them to stand. 

You sometimes want them to pose like lazy fairies you see in those winsome pictures.

Like this---






I tried to get her to stand next to flowers, but the grass hid her, and she was blurry.  I would love to get a couple of more of these little darlings. I want so much to do a miniature photo book using these dolls and miniatures. 

Here are some of the photo bombs-




Though the last two aren't that bad, the iris in the last one looks like the train of a dress on her, don't you think?? looks a little like she is 'floating' in mid air. Maybe I could photoshop some wings on her. The other one looks like she is hiding in the grass. Wren has a sidekick, Marigold, a bird, who helps her deliver the mail for Finch Express to all of the dolls in the doll world. Right now she is having too much fun to worry about mail, clothing or any of those worrisome things. She's enjoying the flowers and the grass and the sunshine, lol. 
Have a great weekend!
Lisa

4 comments:

Muff said...

These are so adorable!

Lisa Neault said...

thank you Muff!

Farrah said...

Very cute doll and photos...I would have fun with these little guys! So small and easy to carry around. I totally hear you about the problems with posing..it can turn something fun into something very frustrating!

Lisa Neault said...

these little dolls are easy to carry around- many people carry them in their purses in eyeglass cases! I did when I traveled and she fits right in an eyeglass case for easy travel and doesn't get lost along with any little accessories or clothes and shoes. Her hands and feet are not strung, they are held on by magnets, so they can be switched out.