Friday, December 4, 2015

What's baking.....in the Patissirie.

So in my spare time, in preparation for the new part of Santa's workshop, the candy factory, I've been making more food. I finished a gingerbread house and some cute gingerbread men with peppermint buttons and candy canes, and peppermint sticks, as well as peanut butter thumbprints. My grandmother used to make these with the hershey kisses in the middle of them, gently melting. I adored these cookies and decided to see if  I could make them in mini.




I did a little re-arranging in the Patissirie /bakery today, it has been so neglected. I stole the door from this diorama, a houseworks crossbuck door last year for Santa's workshop and painted it red, and glued it into that diorama. I have another similar door but it is now going into the candy factory. I have finished painting the exterior so I am now going to be working on the interior walls and floor and then working on that door and window finishes. I won't be posting pics of the progress until it's done and ready for pics, but thought you might enjoy the foods that are going to go in it and on the assembly line for the elves! 

And now, a little bit of the busy life of Trixie, who is attempting to wait on all of the customers eager to purchase all of the newly made pastries at the Patissirie!




I made all of the pastries, cakes, and gingerbread houses,Religieuses pastries,  candys, except for the ones in the case on the top shelf which are Re-ment and one cake made by an unknown artist.


Muffins in cake stand and orange juice, Re-ment, St, Honore pastry made by Me.

Enjoy!~Lisa

4 comments:

Jaye said...

I really like this shop. You are so good at making food.

Rhonda Stewart said...

LOVE this!!!

Lisa Neault said...

thank you! Working on another one...

Muff said...

Gorgeous shop!