Friday, November 20, 2015

Integrity Convention Style Lab dolls

After Integrity has its annual convention, it usually gives all of its unlucky non- attendees the chance to buy any of the leftovers. Little did we dream of the possibilities this year!

This year, besides the lottery on dolls that were centerpieces or workshop and souvenir dolls- gasp! (which I did win- but that is for another blog post!) They gave us the chance to purchase- gasp! CI STYLE LAB DOLLS AND FASHIONS!

SHHH?!! Shut UP! Did I say that loud enough?? Last year I attended convention, paid the cost and stood in line - my ticket to shop was last last last , and I was lucky enough to get two CI guys but no clothing for them even though Iwas promised and it was my first time in line. I cannot tell you how limited they make these dolls and fashions and what a deal they are. To imagine to be able to get your dolly hands on them AFTER the party is over directly from integrity or the cost of shipping is Heaven in a box. Well, I went crazy. 

First, I purchased Monroe Jillian (the Marilyn Monroe look-alike) . This was the only female CI I wanted as soon as i saw her in the flicker photos. I also had had had to have that gown, Golden Moment. So Yes people I pushed the buyitnow button. 

Second, I bought Sterling Reese (Errol Flynn look-alike) and his outfit, Natural Talent. He was the only CI guy I had had to have, even though I liked them all. 

I had to think a bit on the men's fashions, but I went back the next day and bought the rest of them except for Wild One, which was sold out. My other two CI guys from last year did not have shoes or anything that fit them. So this was my chance to rack up. 

I will take better photos later, but here are the two stars of the moment, Jillian and Reese. I will probably not undress these dolls as those pants are not coming off as they were darn near impossible to put on him!










2 comments:

Farrah said...

Hi Lisa,
Amazing new dolls! Their clothes are stunning and they look perfect together. I'm so glad you were able to get these too beauties and I look forward to seeing them posed and playing in your mansion. :)

Lisa Neault said...

thank you Farrah!