Wednesday, January 28, 2015

New Dolls & a new diorama!

Yesterday Ombres Poetique Mademoiselle Jolie arrived and she is gorgeous. 

Since Edge Vanessa had also arrived, I decided a new diorama was in order. Last year I had ordered the Barbie closet when it was on sale with free shipping for my birthday, but never opened it. I know- it's amazing! My biggest problem is when I take it out of the box, where do I put it?? I decided it was a perfect accessory to those French doors I made last year, so a dressing room was in order for these two lovelies. I honestly cannot figure out which is my favorite. In my opinion, these are more beautiful than the dolls at the convention. First some eye candy of Poetique.




Here is the dressing room without dolls-










credits on the props-
Closet- Mattel
leopard chaise lounge- a find at Ross
luggage- Integrity toys
Plexi riser, & laptop on stack of books ornament, 2011- Hallmark
miniature topiary, carpet- dollhouse miniature
coffee cup- Rement
dress mannequin- Mattel
Plant- Michael's
Columns- tallest ones available at Hobby Lobby
French doors, Picasso pictures- made by me out of foamcore & clear magnetic picture frames & stickers







I hope you have enjoyed the pictures!~Lisa

3 comments:

Jennifer Hatt said...

Lovely closet and diorama, the girls are very spoiled for choice of clothes here. lol Jenn

Phyllis said...

First, your ladies are lovely. I also got the Mattel closet last year on sale and haven't figured which diorama to put it in yet. It is such a nice piece, I wish I had ordered another! I absolutely love it in your dressing room.

Lisa Neault said...

Thank you Jennifer! Actually the little devils have more clothing than I do. lol
Phyllis, it is still on sale on the barbie collector site. You may be able to get it cheaper on Mattel.com. I have often thought that I need to grab two of whatever props mattel makes. I am hoping to do a neat photostory in an apartment type of setting and maybe turn this into a bedroom with the closet there and the living area thru the french doors.