Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Lowered prices on my DollPages doll listings-

I have added a couple of more dolls and will be adding more to my Dollpages listings. Today I added Poppy Parker the Girl from Integrity with her extra gloved hands, nude, and with her box and shipper for $99 , free shipping in the USA only. 

If interested in any of the dolls, please Email me with your name, address and zip(on your paypal account, I only ship to the address listed with the paypal account that pays so make sure your address is current.) as well as any ebay feedback links or doll pages links for your references. I will invoice you thru paypal and then ship immediately upon confirmed receipt of payment. 




Also lowered is the price on my Intimate Reveal Agnes to $599.99 from $700, as well as Elise Jolie and other dolls. All with Free shipping and insurance in the USA. 






No comments: