Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Sneak Peeks of Santa's workshop....

Here are some sneak peaks of my new diorama in progress. I just received an order from Nancy's doll things on Ebay, who did all of the holiday jumper dresses and overalls for Santa's helpers. Her prices are very reasonable and make the dioramas more themed oriented with the holiday fabrics she used for these pieces. I was so happy with the first two items I ordered I decided to go all out. Here is a photo below. Sooki, my Poppys, and momoko dolls are all ready to help!







They are so adorable! I'm thinking of keeping this workshop up all year round. I have been really pleased how the workshop progress is coming along. For over a year since I built it, this roomscene has sat and collecting dust. I originally built it for a Mickey Mouse diner, with ice cream but it will look so much better as a workshop for Santa. 

There are three patterns, snowmen for the overalls and jumpers, gingerbread men, and little black dresses with wreaths and stockings- their blouses are red. All of the overalls and jumpers simply pull on and the shirts are elastic and fasten with velcro.


ABove, Cookie and Mary Lou are working on the dollhouse assembly line! 

I plan to add many details but wanted to give everyone a sneak peek. The corkboard is going to have lists, and signs. Toys and christmas presents will be everywhere. All the dolls will get their turn on the assembly line, since this is where all the toys are wrapped, and packed and loaded onto the sleigh loading dock. 
I hope you enjoy this little preview of what is to come!~Lisa

3 comments:

billa's dolls and fashions said...

Hi Lisa, the idea is wonderful, I love the girls outfits! Can't wait to see more....and you reminded me that I must start working on my Christmas post/diorama too!

Lisa Neault said...

thank you Billa! can't wait to see what you do!

Jaye said...

Hi,

We're in at least one doll group on Facebook. I think your dioramas are always nice. I'm looking forward to seeing this one finished.

I am also glad I was able to add another seller for doll clothes based on your reference to Nancy's items. Thank you!