Saturday, July 26, 2014

New dolls .....

After a hard day of yet another yard sale we came home to find my dolls had arrived! Yeah me! I really needed a new doll , or two, or three... Since my mother passed away last year, I and hubby have been helping my dad clear out alot of the clutter of their home. So we figured the best way to clear out the excess from the garage, attic and about the house was to have yard sales, which has worked. I also take items to the auction house and we have been able to make headway on the cleanup, it is amazing how much stuff we can accumulate. I also brought home some Reproduction Barbies that I found that my mother had purchased years ago, which I intend to keep, will get some photos up tomorrow if I can.
My W club Membership dolls the Countess and the Girl from Integrity Poppy Parker arrived today. As well as the Lottery Victoire Roux- I love love this Victoire! She's gorgeous and comes with a vase de nuit (overnight case) ..Her handbag matches and her jewelry is lovely too.
 On with the photos!







First up was Poppy ...she came with boots but she is wearing Spicey in Spain's heels right now. I have learned from hard experience that once those boots are on it's next to impossible for them to come off- an example is my Dracula Lucy and Countess with those thigh high boots. Next to impossible to get off. Poppy is cute and I am hoping to put her in something really cute. The outfit is much better than the stock photos.



Next one was the Countess, but I did not debox her yet. Three dolls in one day plus my mother's dolls was just too much, so I am going to save her to debox when I have a 'bad' day, lol. Nothing like de-boxing a gorgeous doll to pick me up. The Countess will be staying, unlike the other Jem dolls. 





Victoire Roux lottery doll. Pretit a' Partir, I think is the french name for her. I adore her accessories...her little vase de nuit really opens and reminds me of the Sabrina doll with the poddle and luggage I missed out on. Squee!
Here are some photos of the dolls being welcomed with tea...

No comments: