Sunday, December 29, 2013

Broadway Magic Jem & the HOlograms for sale

I have just listed my Broadway Magic Jem and the Holograms doll with stage on Ebay a day or two ago. Item has never been removed from its box except to check the doll and the stage has never been taken out of its packaging, still factory sealed. I am asking $332 for it plus shipping, which will be minimal if you are in the USA, I also will insure it at my own expense and item requires signature confirmation. 

I am also thinking of selling my purity dasha  w club exclusive FR2 doll nude, so if you are interested, you can Email me if you are interested. I am not that hooked on her and she is still in her box untouched.
Below are some photos of Jem













2 comments:

Eve*Sparkle said...

She is absolutely gorgeous. I guess you are selling to make room for more lovely dolls :)

Lisa Neault said...

lol...yes you are right! I have had to clear out some of the dolls from time to time to make room!