Sunday, November 24, 2013

Yule Log 'Buche de Noel' cake, and more doll food!

Check my Pumpkin Hill Studios on Ebay Auctions - HERE
Go here to Pumpkin Hill Studios on Etsy ---         Etsy


I have alot of items on my Ebay auctions as well as some duplicate items in my Etsy shop Pumpkin Hill Studios. Here are the newest items on Ebay-


Yule Log cake set (Buche de Noel)



Sweet Potato pie preparation board


Boxed set of French maccaroons



                                      Grand or 'Royal' 4 tiered wedding cake. Stands 6 inches high 4 inches wide

I also have a duplicate Yule Log set in my Etsy store, click on the link above. I try to create two of everything I make if I have enough supplies. All of my miniature food items include free shipping in the USA.
I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving!~Lisa

No comments: