Monday, September 16, 2013

Dolls that are leaving by Ebay...

I have listed three of my dolls on Ebay, my Tonner 'Bon Voyage' 2009 Ellowyne Wilde doll on a BIN, as well as FR Bewitching Hour Luchia and FR Lady In Waiting Dania Zarr exclusive . Both are sold nude and come with their boxes, both are low editions of W Club exclusive dolls and are from my personal collection. 

Click on the links above on each name and it will take you directly to the Ebay listing. Ellowyne is on a Buy It Now- she comes dressed in her dress, hose, shoes, mitts, and necklace- is very hard to find. I am the 2nd owner, she was a gift from a customer/friend who did the photography spreads on the Ellowyne dolls for Haute doll before it was sold to Doll Reader. She featured much of the large scale Bespaq I carry with the Ellowyne dolls in her photos in the magazine.I have had her since 2010.

I will be listing more dolls as soon as I decide what others are going to be leaving. Payment on the dolls are expected within 3 days, signature required if I combine dolls for combined shipping discount. Prices are reasonable and are based on their edition sizes and completed /sold listings on eBay and the doll boards. My dolls come from a pet free, smoke free home. 
Here are some photos of the dolls so far listed-
                                    Bon Voyage Ellowyne Wilde 16 inches high

Lady in Waiting Dania Zarr W CLub exclusive club doll
Nude with box




                            W Club Exclusive BeWitching Hour Luchia nude with box


click HERE to go to our eBay auctions for the W Club dolls or on their name links above for the direct 5 day auction listings. 

No comments: