Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sharing part of a miniature food commission...

Sharing a part of a large miniature food order/commission with you today, I am really pleased as to how this is turning out. 

Pictured below are 'Madame Croque' which is basically to us a ham sandwich with melted cheese and a fried egg on top, but more complicated on the recipe end as it uses a French cheese on the ham. Would love to try the recipe I found for it, it sounds yummy. here is a link to the Recipe 




This last photo was my photo I used for inspiration or reference. 
The commission is for a customer on Flicker visit Bogostick to view her wonderful dioramas. The previous miniature quiches were part of this order too. I like to take my time on commissions so they are PERFECT as possible. Working on more items but was excited these came out so well. The Madame Croques were done singularly instead of being attached to a plate as she wanted to wrap them in paper or plate them, depending on her scene. The paper is tracing paper, which would be waxy like the paper used to wrap these sandwiches in real life. 
Commission info, Large Scale Bespaq order info--UPDATED
If you would like to see more of my miniature foods you can click on my Etsy store and I will do commissions. I price according to difficulty and I am reasonable, so please feel free to contact me if you are interested , Email Me I have taken some time off from constantly listing in my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios but orders are still being processed and I have begun to relist Bespaq on Ebay Auctions You can also place orders for the Bespaq with me via email from my main website King William Miniatures and check my blog to see what is regularly in stock- King WIlliam Miniatures blog * Prices are lower if you email me with order inquiries as there are no ebay fees to content with* 

Hope everyone is having a great summer- and will post more photos as I finish this commission as well as others I am currently working on!~Lisa

1 comment:

Ms. Leo said...

Looks good and sounds yummy!