Saturday, June 1, 2013

Tea with Agnes....

Sometimes, in our doll worlds, we all have at least ONE favorite doll, that outshines all the others no matter how spectacular or stunning they are, or how much they cost. Admit it...some of you may far prefer your very first ponytail Barbie or W club doll that is turning yellow over your exclusives, limited editions, etc.

Such is the case for me with Agnes in Concerto M. This doll was the first doll I won at a W Club lottery soon after joining my 2nd year, I think. It took me a while to get lotteries and I had not yet learned all of the characters of the W club and did not realize how coveted Agnes was. Ever since she arrived, this doll for some reason, has been my favorite. I love her other sisters in their different hair and skin tones, but this one is the Queen of the hill here.

So I decided to start tidying the doll town/room- it was a mess and some of it still is. I gave the bedroom a nice cleanup- their jewelry was all over the place. My other Agnes is sitting at the vanity table admiring herself....




The tiny perfume bottle on the vanity is antique Chanel tiny sampler bottle I found in an antique store. There are still some items on the floor, but it looks alot better!









In these pictures I do not have Royal Monaco Vanessa, Anja- regal solstice, or Bewitching hour Lucia- all of whom need to be dressed. Or my W club summer or spring dolls either. Out Sass Vanessa has not yet been deboxed and have been holding off but even so, there are a ton of dolls in these pictures! I have thought of counting them, but shrank from that as it would make me feel VERY guilty if more dolls come to Barbietown to live...and the Poppys are also not in these pics except for Lilac Frost! lol....

Enjoy, more tidying going on in the Manor!~Lisa

2 comments:

Muff said...

You are right I do have one doll I prefer over the others, lol. Your Agnes looks like she knows she's your favorite.

Lisa Neault said...

lol...yes, she is! And I can't fathom why...maybe it's her face mold and expression. She just looks like she knows what she wants and who she is, spunky.