Saturday, January 19, 2013

A little update...

I have a little update on how the shelf dioramas are coming along. Today I worked on the school rooms, one for the middle school/high school kids and one for the elementary school classroom. I may continue the school rooms depending on how much my school room obsession continues with the two bottom shelves. I need to finish two foamcore sidewalls and more pictures, posters, blackboards, and other school stuff. But here are some quick pics.

 
 
 
Here it is with the floors done and some furniture placement...
 Below are some of the desks for the middle school/high school kids. Below that is a pic with some of the dolls who may be high school students, such as Ricky, Skipper, and so on. I've looked over my inventory of younger kid dolls and found most are in elementary school. Need some more high school kids especially boys.Enjoy the update!
 
 
 

4 comments:

Ms. Leo said...

I love the school. I need some of those chair but the go for so much on ebay! It looks like things are coming along!

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: great job. I like this school. The chairs are perfect. Keep in touch

Vanessa said...

Love the school, too. My school is sitting there waiting for a story. Ms. Leo, just keep checking ebay. I got my school set really cheap on ebay a couple of months ago.

Lisa Neault said...

Ms. Leo, watch for lots of the school stuff, that is what I did. some of the desks I was lucky enough to purchase for $2 at a doll show where someone was cleaning out their items from a collection. I also got a couple ofthe kelly desks, that shoe/coat unit, and a globe in a bag for a $1, guess someone figured they weren't worth much.
The new Teacher barbie giftset on sale for $11 had a chalkboard, chelse with bent knees, and a small desk. I need to go and get some corkboard, two chalkboard slates for blackboards, and other items for the two school rooms. But it is coming along!