Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas is almost here...

Just like the title says, Christmas is almost here!--and almost gone! Today was Sunday, and I spent most of last night cleaning china, polishing the silver, and doing the last minute preparations for the family dinner today. With all of the work schedules that are so hectic, when the holidays fall on weekdays it doesn't necessarily mean we get the day off- Chris and my dad sometimes have emergency calls (when people lose heat) so work comes first. Luckily we have had no calls so far, and had a nice quiet day, with lots of good food, and then opening of presents.

Still haven't had time to post the pics of the rest of the Christmas pageant part ll. But hopefully, I will have some of it up tomorrow or on Christmas day.

Here are some past photos that I am posting here, just in case you missed them.








These are some earlier photos I took when getting the trees ready in the dollhouse for Christmas. It is hard for me to believe, since time has flew, that Christmas will be here in two short days. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

I would like to thank all of the followers of the blog and the building progress of the dollhouse, I love checking the posts and the comments and seeing how everyone enjoys the blog and the dolls.

Sincerely, Lisa

2 comments:

carmen said...

feliz navidad!

Lisa Neault said...

Thank you! Merry Christmas to you!