Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Silkstones & more bjd's on sale on Ebay

Some more Silkstones hit the Ebay auction link here today, along with two bjd's...

First up, The Showgirl and Toute de Suite. Both have their boxes, stands, etc. Toute de Suite was displayed here in the dollhouse, but Showgirl was only taken out of the box to look at, has never been displayed, kept stored in her box.

Also up, are my MSD sized Goodreau 'Dorothy' from the Wizard of Oz series with her Dorothy wig and glitter boots, as well as her custom made mohair wig I had for her.

I also have my Dollfactory Bebe Polar Bear tiny bjd up for auction as well. All of these dolls are started at a 9.99 auction bid, with 5 to 7 days. I have more dolls that I need to move, so please watch the auction link! I have too many dollies and they need new homes!








No comments: