Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!







Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I hope you enjoy my little diorama pic, and more pics of this scene are in my Flicker album, which scrolls across the top. I had a great deal of fun putting this one together, and used a variety of dolls- mini American Girl Emily, tiny bjds Felix Brownies, Sunshine Family grandparents- these two were my favorite dolls as  a child, since Grandparent dolls were scarce back then- Holiday feast Barbie , Mad Men Pete Draper by Mattel, and Fashion Royalty Agnes Von Weiss, as well as Happy Family Grandma Barbie by Mattel. Foods are Rement, furniture table and chairs a set off of Ebay that I repainted- and the Highboys and tea table are Bespaq(available in my Ebay store & auctions HERE .
Have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving!
~Lisa

No comments: