Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A 1:6 scale Christmas...

I have had to withdraw from the International Fashion Royalty jetset diva photo challenge- just WAY too much on my plate right now, and I'm trying to keep up! The holidays makes my calendar look insane crazy- which is why I created Crazy Christmas Deals! in my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios . This hopefully will allow me to reclaim some of my house back and move alot of product!

But back to a 1:6 scale Christmas...Once again, every year, it is time for my special Christmas cards I send out. If you would like to receive one, let me know which one- and Email me to let me know which one you would like to receive.

Our first one is for the business, King William Miniatures, and it is entitled 'I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus'.  I wanted to do something entirely different this year.


I also designed a personal Christmas card that I send out to our close friends and family. My husband & I do alot of volunteer fundraising for the Shriner's Children's Hospitals . My husband & I belong to Acca Temple and we participate in alot of the fundraisers, parades and events that raise money for the hospitals, which is an organization that is dear to I & my husband's heart. This card was designed in honor of that.

I created the tiny fez that says 'Acca' on it working from my husband's fez. Every year the ladies have a big toy drive, and I am currently gathering together toys for that. My husband Chris sometimes participates in the Christmas parades when work allows, as he rides a go-cart with his unit, which is the Motor Patrol. It is alot of fun, and really adds to the spirit of Christmas.
If you would like one or both of the cards, let me know which one via email with your name and address and I will send you one, and add you to my list. Sending out my cards is one thing I enjoy doing at Christmas, every year.
Merry Christmas!
~Lisa

No comments: