Saturday, July 23, 2011

Barbie Basics hunk No. 15...











So I thought on this post I would finally post the pics of the Barbie Basics Model no. 15 I purchased about a week or two ago...and he is a hunk. He was destined to be hunked up some more with a re-paint, but my W club girls and the Silkies pounced upon him....lol they are love starved for nice looking plastic men...So I posted some fun pics of my Favorite Agnes Von Weiss (Concerto in M) as well as my Loungerie Silkstone #4? (I think- can't keep track...) and he looks really good with her. I myself haven't been rushing to the Target to buy out all of the Basics dolls, there are a couple from the first collection I really like, but can't bring myself to pay $19.99 for an ICK! Model Muse cheapo plastic body.
Enjoy the pics!
Lisa

No comments: