Sunday, June 5, 2011

Doll size comparisons

It has been a rainy day here this Sunday morning, so I knew that I wouldn't get much done on the dollhouse restoration, which is moving along quickly. I have some exciting ideas for the attic rooms on the third floor, so must get materials together before moving forward on those rooms.
Since I was a little bored, I decided to take some comparison doll photos of the Mini American Girl Emily doll I received,with other small dolls. One of the most unusual things about these dolls is they are more in scale than the current Mattel Chelsea- who is far too thin and skinny for a little girl- she is so oddballish. Why oh why did they do away with Kelly....
anyhow, here are some of the photos! Enjoy!





On a lighter note, I was able to get pics of Mini Emily visiting Minuette's sweet shop. I think she loves Rement!



Hope everyone has a great Sunday, and God Bless!
~Lisa

No comments: