Saturday, April 30, 2011

In Honor of the Royal Wedding....tea anyone?


In honor of the royal wedding yesterday...of Prince William & Kate Middleton, now the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge, I decided to take some pics of one of my favorites teacups, the Prince Charles and Princess Diana commemorative teacup/saucer that was created by Crown Trent in honor of the birth of their first child, Prince William. It seems like only yesterday that we watched as Dianna brought him home from the hospital!


In honor of the occasion, Annabelle decided to serve High tea. Set is Luxury French Rement, this is one of my favorites sets. The table is a One of a Kind Bespaq prototype table.Yes, I am still working on her outfit!lol!


These are some closeups of the teacup, this is one of my favorites pieces in my collection of tea items & china.

Congratulations Prince William & Princess Catherine!
~Cheerio!
~Lisa

No comments: