Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter from the One Sixth Scale Dollhouse!


Happy Easter from the One Sixth Scale Dollhouse!

For anyone who knows me, you know I love Easter...in a way, Easter to me is better than Christmas...and it is about more than wonderful chocolates, jelly beans, or Easter bunnies.  We celebrated beginning on Saturday night, with Easter Vigil & Mass at church, and what a beautiful candlelight service it was.


The Cross staged in the hallway before entering the sanctuary of the Church. It was a beautiful service.

Our preparations go to the dolls, who of course must celebrate Easter, such as the  new little Easter Chelsea, all decked out in her bunny ears with her tiny basket near the flowers on the table, for Easter dinner.




The dogwood branches are from our dogwood in the front yard, and I usually use the best china & the silver. It made for a nice lovely table, in preparation for our Easter dinner.  I must admit, I cannot resist using my dolls to celebrate the season...





                                           Happy Easter from the One Sixth Scale Dollhouse!

No comments: