Sunday, March 6, 2011

Annabelle in the mirror...


I couldn't resist posting these pics here on the blog...no, the one sixth scale dollhouse has not yet come home yet, but I had some fun the other day posing Annabelle with Bespaq's 1:6 cheval mirror and some props..she loves her new negligee & I am working on a new dress for her as well...sigh, more sewing. But I have to admit sewing for these dolls is such fun! I am working on replicating Blondinette's stationary set for her, which is almost done, and might soon appear on Pumpkin Hill Studios on Etsy. I have been working on some artisan items & selling thru Etsy, so keep a watch onour new site.
I am still looking for matching fabricx to replicate the first dress in pink stripes/checks in Tasha's book A is for Annabelle. I am also looking for a similar pattern. The pattern for her negligee is from Gildebrief's summer 2010 issue, modified a bit - I used lace that was more in scale for Annabelle.
Enjoy the pics- more to come soon!~Lisa

No comments: