Sunday, November 14, 2010

More Mickey Mouse Re-ment has arrived!





Well, I acquired some more Disney Re-ment. The tiny cups with Donald Duck, Mickey & Minnie Mouse aren't the only little pieces
of Disney Re-ment that arrived the other day. I love the Mickey cup, it looks so adorable with Minuette holding it. I haven't yet taken pics of
the other - it is a set of graduated cake or cupcake plates on stands. The cups were part of Rement broken up, I thought they would be cute on the bakery rack.
I hope to have some more pics of the sweet shop soon- I snapped these yesterday since I finally found some time to play with the tinies. Minuette has acquired help - two Madame Alexander McDonald dolls dressed as Minnie Mouse with the little ear hats! I found them at the recent doll show a couple of weeks ago here in Richmond.
All for now- Lisa

No comments: