Sunday, August 1, 2010

Housecleaning in the One Sixth Scale Dollhouse...

Boy, do I have alot of things to post and tell! On Friday I had received an email from our Va. Fashion Doll club president that one of our members was moving to another state. So we decided to have brunch at Feathernester's which is right next door to my shop! Dolly people, especially Barbie doll collectors, cannot resist a 1:6 scale dollhouse made to fit Babs, so I offered some playtime after brunch at the shop, and after I closed on Saturday I pulled the dollhouse from its corner in my back office, and tidied up a bit. The kitchen was the biggest one that needed some attention. So I moved the homemade counter from the side to across the back. In order to install the Sindy oven unti I have to take out the foamcore floor that covers alot of the rough spots on this floor...and I used the Sindy stovetop and sink unit- it looks great with the Rement table and chairs. I put alot of Kelly's toys in a corner, to make it look like Learning to cook Barbie is taking care of the kids...with Becky as their babysitter, (by the way, she fits fantastic with the Rement table and chairs!)
Here are some pics of the dollhouse where I cleaned up and had some picture fun..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Enjoy the pictures! I am still working on the pictures for the doll club brunch today, one of our members, Karon of Va on Doll Divas, offered to bring a doll to de-box in my shop- and it was the IFDC Jason Wu Red Queen!!!!!!!!!!!! (Dolly swoon here...and yes, she is stunning.....) Everyone had loads of fun, so I will work on those pictures and have them up tomorrow or Tuesday. Might even get some batteries and the tinies Dixie and Maizie might take a joy ride in the Bratz Jag in the 1:6 scale garage....
~Lisa

No comments: