Tuesday, June 8, 2010

School house Project for the Tiny bjd's...

Well, I have been collecting tiny bjd's and am totally hooked. Also that requires an additional obsession for Re-ment and Megahouse. In buying the Re-ment American Life schooldesk and lunchbox, I thought how neat it would be to have a one room old fashioned schoolhouse for the tinies to go to school, since they look adorable in the tiny desks...I decided to try altering a one room cottage I already had, that I never made into a golf shop like I wanted to, but had painted and decorated. Today I tried placement of the desks and the tinies, and threw in a Kelly to see how crowded it would be...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As you can see, I have four desks and lunchboxes so far, with the Kelly and Maizie and Dixie, it is pretty crowded in the schoolroom, very little room for a teacher, teacher desk, and other school house accessories. Sigh, back to the drawing boards as far as the room goes. Here are some more comparison pics-


Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is the front of the cottage, with the tinies on the front stoop. It may work temporarily, but my plan was to acquire a Dollfactory mouse or pig to be the teacher, and it will be quite cramped.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So right now I am looking at making my own schoolhouse from scratch, or from a kit that would fit the right dimensions..All for now...

Lisa

No comments: