Monday, February 23, 2009

Sideshow Buffy is here!























A NEW Diorama starring our prom-gown clad superhero who meets 'Vamps' in their suite, but
are they really great Vixens with credit cards??? Tune in here at this blog, same vamp channel, same vixen hour!

























Sideshow Buffy the Vampire Slayer arrived from Ebay (at a very good price!) over a week ago, I think. Ihave been so busy here that it took me a day or so to take her out of the box. I was a little disappointed- she is so, well, chunky. Has great articulation, (and weapons!) SOOOOOO, I thought how fun it would be to do a skit where Buffy meets my snobby Fashion Royalty gals in all of their elegance & designer labels, and came up with a little quick skit. My Agnes was not amused! LOL!


You can also see the diorama on http://community.webshots.com/user/Barbietown


~Lisa

No comments: