Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hauntingly...Beautiful.....Luchia....Has Arrived!!
















My gorgeous Luchia club doll has arrived! I love, love, love this doll. This is one time when the pictures simply do not do justice to the doll. I was unsure how much I would like her- worried about making dolly connections, I guess. I could not tell from the W club's pictures how beautiful her makeup and hair were- her hair is so soft and romantic. Since today was a 'hauntingly' foggy day, I took her outside as soon she had her gladiator boots on and her jewelry, and the pics I got were lovely..Enjoy! I am planning to re-write her story card- she looks so timeless, like she walked out of the Georgian or Regency era with that lovely coloring and hair! A la Sense and Sensibility!










~Lisa

2 comments:

D7ana said...

Congratulations! Got mine today and she is as lovely as you mention. I'm saving my photo session for tomorrow when I am better rested.

D7ana
http://phillycollector.blogspot.com/

Niel said...

I love the black and white photo!

:)